Sunday, June 3, 2012

Advocate

     I'm going to keep this brief, seeing as I've got a splitting headache and looking at a computer screen doesn't help. I've received your package, Advocate. While I've been awaiting you, I followed your set of instructions and began taking doses of the elixir that came along with them. Several days ago, I started experiencing some symptoms, including intense migraines, aching muscles, and nausea. Until those subside a bit, I'll be waiting to take a second dose.

     When you decide to come for a visit, I have a few questions to ask.

I hope to speak to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh yay! Hehehe... that means its working! I'll see you soon, little one-eyed death machine. I've been stuck in Texas for the last month... Hehe it has been an experience. I've got a lot of things to say to you as well!

    ReplyDelete